resonantdoghouseresonantdoghouse

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

the real sonic vs mario h the real sonic vs mario h

This movie is broken

How can you get broken movies sponsered? I'd love to get paid to create stuff that doesn't work. All that being said the movie started cool, I'd like to see where it goes.

Melon Glock Melon Glock

Started out Great, but lacked direction.

I really enjoyed the animation but I just wish there was more of a story. I think if you put more work into this and develop the story it would be amazing, but right now it's just not enough.

Resident Cactuar Resident Cactuar

Loved the hammer pants moment.

Maybe I just don't play enough video games to get this movie. Some pretty funny moments though, especially the hammer pants dance! That was a wicked scene!

Adam's "In the Park" Adam's "In the Park"

Kinda sucks

Overall not that great. No real story, only one scene with minimal animation, really bad sounds, just kinda sucked.

(B) Running (B) Running

???

Some pretty good animation, but I didn't really find it that funny. I know that flash cartoons can sometimes just be random and still funny but this one, I felt, was lacking something. Best part, I thought, was the detailed close-ups of the characters faces.

"From my Room" "From my Room"

I love it!

Very nice animation and a cute story. I love the music and how it works with the images. I'm not sure why but this reminds me of christmas, is that weird?

*Out Of This World 1* *Out Of This World 1*

Great game, Great movie.

Really keeps to the style of the game, very creepy.

Viano Viano

Original, but kinda cheesy.

Very well animated and peiced together. Inventive although at times a bit too heavy on the cheese. Overall very good!

"Life" "Life"

cool, the music seems to be distorted though

Not sure if it's my connection, but the music sounds very rough.

Red Riding Hood Red Riding Hood

Amazing Animation

Very nice animation as well as rendition of the classic tale.